National Final 2018/19 - Official Partner, Gun Trader.
BY INVITATION ONLY
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th December 2018
Location: Stoke Mandeville Stadium
More information Click here: http://britishshooting.org.uk/news/title=Schools_Pistol_Championships_2017/18&d=1351
Individual Categories: All age categories are mixed gender & physical ability, (Scottish Schools year coding in brackets).
• Junior: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
• Intermediate: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
• Senior: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
Team Categories: Teams of 3 athletes, mixed gender & physical ability
• Junior Team: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
• Intermediate Team: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
• Senior Team: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
PRE- EVENT TRAINING: On competition day 5mins sighting time will be allocated per athlete before their qualification match. PRE- EVENT TRAINING (30mins per training slot) is available on Tuesday 15th Jan between 6:30pm-8:30pm at Stoke Mandeville Shooting Club, opposite the competition venue. Spaces are limited, bookings on a first come first served basis, pre- bookings take priority and if spaces allow, on the day entries taken. Purchase tickets here. Cost includes 30mins training time, targets and pellets if needed.
TEAM ENTRY: Schools who have qualified a team can change their team members who originally qualified at the Qualifying Event. But they must confirm any team member changes to Events@BritishShooting.org.uk by the closing date.
CLICK HERE - List of Qualified Individuals and Teams
CLICK HERE - For more competition information and rules
Range and Pistols: All categories compete on a 10m Range, using a .177 Air Pistol only.
Provisional Timetable: Final timetable to be released by Christmas.
• Junior Registration: 09:30am (Finals and presentations completed by 12:00)
• Intermediate Registration: 11:30am (Finals and presentations completed by 15:00)
• Senior Registration: 14:00am (Finals and presentations completed by 18:00)
1. South West Championships
2. Scottish Schools Championships
3. South East Schools Championships
4. Welsh Schools Championships
5. East of England Schools Championships
6. North East Schools Championships
7. West Midlands Schools Championships
Who Qualifies for the National Final?
Individual: Top 3 Individual athletes from each category at each qualifying event. Plus top 3 Championships Reserves in each category.
Team: Top Team from each age category at each qualifying event. Plus top scoring Championships Reserve in each category.
NB: Athletes who qualified as part of a team can't compete in the Individual Championships.
1. Juniors – Double or single handed, Inter & Senior – Single handed shooting
2. Disability Category - Athletes with any physical disability are able to compete in the Disability Category at the National Final, with the exception on visual impairment and intellectual disability.
QUESTIONS: Please contact email@example.com
Registration / Information:
The Competition Organiser will contact you following the Closing Date via the email address given upon entry. If you haven't heard from the Organiser by Christmas, please email Events@BritishShooting.org.uk
Please ensure athletes register at the time according to their age category.
What is the refund policy?
The entry fee is non-refundable unless the events is forced to be cancelled by the Event Organisers
Sharing & Borrowing Air Pistols:
Maximum of 2 competitors can share one pistol. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE TIMETABLE. It’s the team leader’s responsibility to ensure a clash doesn’t occur where 1 or more athletes need to use the same pistol at the same time. Finals and Qualification ranges may run concurrently.
IF PISTOL SHARING: Email events@BritishShooting.org.uk with the name of athletes sharing.
Pistols can be borrowed from the event organisers, but there is a limited amount which will be lent on a first come first served basis. Please email