Closing Date: Monday 18th December 2017
NATIONAL FINAL 2017/18 - Sponsored by the British Pistol Club.
Individual Categories: All age categories are mixed gender, (Scottish Schools year coding in brackets).
· Junior: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
· Intermediate: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
· Senior: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
· Junior Disability: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
· Intermediate Disability: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
· Senior Disability: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
Team Categories: Teams of 3 athletes, mixed gender & physical ability
· Junior Team: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
· Intermediate Team: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
· Senior Team: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
PRE- EVENT TRAINING: On competition day 5mins sighting time will be allocated per athlete before their qualification match. PRE- EVENT TRAINING (30mins per training slot) is available on Tuesday 16th Jan between 6:30pm-8:30pm at Stoke Mandeville Shooting Club, opposite the competition venue. Spaces are limited, bookings on a first come first served basis, pre- bookings take priority and if spaces allow, on the day entries taken. Purchase tickets here. Cost includes 30mins training time, targets and pellets if needed.
TEAM ENTRY: Schools who have qualified a team can change their team members who originally qualified at the Qualifying Event. But they must confirm any team member changes to Events@BritishShooting.org.uk by the closing date.
CLICK HERE - List of Qualified Individuals and Teams
CLICK HERE - For more competition information and rules
Range and Pistols: All categories compete on a 10m Range, using a .177 Air Pistol only.
· Junior Registration: 09:30am (Finals and presentations completed by 12:00)
· Intermediate Registration: 11:30am (Finals and presentations completed by 15:00)
· Senior Registration: 14:00am (Finals and presentations completed by 18:00)
1. Welsh: British Shooting Schools Pistol Qualifier, Wednesday 4th October @ Bro Dinefwr School, Carmarthen.
2. South West: British Shooting Schools Pistol Qualifier, Wednesday 11th October @ Leweston School, Dorset.
3. Scottish: British Shooting Schools Pistol Qualifier, Wednesday 25th October @ Bo'ness Recreation Center
4. South East: British Shooting Schools Pistol Qualifier, Wednesday 15th November @ Glyn School, Surrey.
5. Northern: British Shooting Schools Pistol Qualifier, Wednesday 29th November @ Ellesmere School, Shropshire
Who Qualifies for the National Final?
Individual: Top 4 Individual athletes from each category at each qualifying event.
Team: Top Team from each age category at each qualifying event.
NB: Athletes who qualified as part of a team can't compete in the Individual Championships.
1. Juniors – Double or single handed, Inter & Senior – Single handed shooting
2. Disability Categories - Athletes with any physical disability are able to compete in the Disability Categories, with the exception on visual impairment and intellectual disability.
QUESTIONS: Please contact email@example.com
If you require a paper copy of the entry form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and return to the same email address. Payment taken on the day via this entry means.
Registration / Information:
The Competition Organiser will contact you following the Closing Date via the email address given upon entry. If you haven't heard from the Organiser by Christmas, please email Events@BritishShooting.org.uk
Please ensure athletes register at the time according to their age category.
What is the refund policy?
The entry fee is non-refundable unless the events is forced to be cancelled by the Event Organisers
Sharing & Borrowing Air Pistols:
Maximum of 2 competitors can share one pistol. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE TIMETABLE. It’s the team leader’s responsibility to ensure a clash doesn’t occur where 1 or more athletes need to use the same pistol at the same time. Finals and Qualification ranges will run concurrently. Please specify on the entry pistol sharing and the organiser will endeavour timetable accordingly.
Pistols can be borrowed from the event organisers, but there is a limited amount which will be lent on a first come first served basis. Please email events@BritishShooting.org.uk