National Final 2019/209 - Official Partner, Gun Trader.
BY INVITATION ONLY
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019
Location: Stoke Mandeville Stadium
More information Click here: https://www.britishshooting.org.uk/article/1351
Individual Categories: All age categories are mixed gender & physical ability, (Scottish Schools year coding in brackets).
• Junior: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
• Intermediate: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
• Senior: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
Team Categories: Teams of 3 athletes, mixed gender & physical ability
• Junior Team: Year 6, 7 & 8. (P6, P7 & S1).
• Intermediate Team: Year 9 & 10. (S2 & S3).
• Senior Team: Year 11, 12 & 13. (S4, S5 & S6).
PRE- EVENT TRAINING: On competition day 5mins sighting time will be allocated per athlete before their qualification match. PRE- EVENT TRAINING (30mins per training slot) is available on Tuesday 21st Jan between 6:30pm-8:30pm on the competition range. Spaces are limited, bookings on a first come first served basis, pre- bookings take priority and if spaces allow, on the day entries will be taken.
PRE-EVENT TRAINING TICKET: Purchase tickets here. Cost includes 30mins training time.
TEAM ENTRY: Schools who have qualified a team can change their team members who originally qualified at the Qualifying Event. But they must confirm any team member changes to Events@BritishShooting.org.uk by the closing date.
CLICK HERE - List of Qualified Individuals and Teams
CLICK HERE - For more competition information and rules
Range and Pistols: All categories compete on a 10m Range, using a .177 Air Pistol only.
Provisional Timetable: Final timetable to be released by Christmas.
• Junior Registration: 09:30am (Finals and presentations completed by 12:00)
• Intermediate Registration: 11:30am (Finals and presentations completed by 15:00)
• Senior Registration: 14:00am (Finals and presentations completed by 18:00)
1. South West Championships
2. Scottish Schools Championships
3. South East Schools Championships
4. Welsh Schools Championships
5. East of England Schools Championships
6. North East Schools Championships
7. West Midlands & North West Schools Championships
Who Qualifies for the National Final?
Individual: Top 3 Individual athletes from each category at each qualifying event. Plus top 3 Championships Reserves in each category.
Team: Top Team from each age category at each qualifying event. Plus top scoring Championships Reserve in each category.
NB: Athletes who qualified as part of a team can't compete in the Individual Championships.
1. Juniors – Double or single handed, Inter & Senior – Single handed shooting
2. Disability Category - Athletes with any physical disability are able to compete in the Disability Category at the National Final, with the exception on visual impairment and intellectual disability.
QUESTIONS: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration / Information:
The Competition Organiser will contact you following the Closing Date via the email address given upon entry. If you haven't heard from the Organiser by Christmas, please email Events@BritishShooting.org.uk
Please ensure athletes register at the time according to their age category.
What is the refund policy?
The entry fee is non-refundable unless the events is forced to be cancelled by the Event Organisers
Sharing & Borrowing Air Pistols:
Maximum of 2 competitors can share one pistol. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE TIMETABLE. It’s the team leader’s responsibility to ensure a clash doesn’t occur where 1 or more athletes need to use the same pistol at the same time. Finals and Qualification ranges may run concurrently.
IF PISTOL SHARING: Email events@BritishShooting.org.uk with the name of athletes sharing.
Pistols can be borrowed from the event organisers, but there is a limited amount which will be lent on a first come first served basis. Please email email@example.com